Money and XP levels gone!!
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Money and XP levels gone!!  (Read 947 times)

MadMilligan

• View Profile
Money and XP levels gone!!
« on: July 14, 2016, 05:36:16 PM »

So i started to play today, and found that my level no longer shows on chat is now shows as "undefined".  my money and XP levels are all set to NaN, and no longer display any numbers or xp counters...not sure what is going on, but thought IDEV should know...

iDev

• Administrator
  • Sole Developer Of iGrow Game
    • View Profile
    • iGrow Game
Re: Money and XP levels gone!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 06:25:19 PM »

This is not good, would you go to your my documents folder and look for the iGrowGame folder. This is your saved games area. Look for the folder named with your username. Off the top of my head theres a txt document called default or stats maybe. If you look around in these files you will find xp and level. Let me know what it says as it could help me figure out what has gone wrong.

MadMilligan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 01:43:10 AM »

Hi IDEV, so the only folders i see under my username in my "mydocs" are: floors folder, rooms folder, and the following documents: Needs, inventory, Details, and System Settings, is Details the document  that should have my levels is it?, cuz its totally blank, nothing in there at all :( i was level 80 something, and had well over 1mil in cash :(

iDev

• Administrator
  • Sole Developer Of iGrow Game
    • View Profile
    • iGrow Game
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 08:52:17 AM »

Your best bet if you want to get up and going as quick as possible is to start a new game and copy the details.txt and amend. I don't think you will be able to amend the money as i wrote an encryption algorithm originally and I left money encrypted. Have a look and i'll look towards sending you an amended details.txt. I need to keep a close eye on this as the only other person to report a save game corruption had it happen to a different file. It seems to be rare but I need to hopefully stop it from ever happening.